This website is operated by MAZNUN LTD. Throughout the site, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to MAZNUN LTD. We offer this website, maznun.co.uk, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated below.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- read through these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- print a copy for future reference.
maznun.co.ukis a site operated by MAZNUN LTD. We are registered in Scotland under company number SC505969 and with our head office address is:
Suite 2/3,48 West George Street
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms may result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Maznun Ltd.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access directly on this website, and therefore, please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders, please Contact Us.
- This website is only for delivery of products to customers in mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses and for smaller items we can now deliver to the Scottish Islands, Isle of Scilly & Isle of Man. We cannot deliver to BFPO addresses or the Republic of Ireland.
- Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the delivery information section and also when you place an order. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Maznun Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered to you or are left with a person or place nominated by you.
- We take payment from your card or PayPal account at the time we receive your order, once we have checked your card or PayPal details and stock availability. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods. Additional Terms and Conditions for payments made by PayPal can be found at paypal.co.uk (this link will open in a new window). maznun.co.uk is not responsible for the content of external websites.
- To ensure that your credit, debit, charge card or PayPal account is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third-party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected.
- Online price errors. If we discover an error in the price of goods ordered or reserved, we will inform you as soon as possible (e.g. prior to the goods being despatched). We will provide the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods you will receive a full refund.
- Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on the delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- All prices are shown in s sterling at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise.
- The price of products can be changed more than once. By 'original price' we mean the original price displayed online on maznun.co.uk
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
Returns, Cancellations and Substitutions
Faulty Or Damaged Products
- You must inspect the packaging before accepting the parcel from the courier company. I the package is damaged in any way, you MUST REJECT the delivery.
- If you receive faulty or damaged goods, you MUST Contact Us within 3 working days of receiving your order. We are unable to accept any claim of damage or fault after 3 working days of receiving your order.
- When you report the damaged or faulty item to us, please send photographs of the damage or fault. This helps us process the claim faster.
- We may ask you to return the product to us. In this case, we will send you the return postage label and instruction.
- You must include all original packaging and contents when you return the item. We may reject your claim if original packaging and all contents are not included.
- Once we receive the faulty item back, we will approve or reject your claim within 5 working days.
- If your claim is approved, If the product is in stock, we will replace it. Otherwise, we will refund the price you have paid for the product and shipping.
- We will refund to the payment method you have used. It may take around 5 working days for the fund to reach your card or bank account.
- We may refuse your claim if it doesn't comply with our terms and conditions. If your claim is refused, we can return the item to you if you pay the return postage.
- You have 14 days to return the product.
- You MUST Contact Us to authorise the return and obtain the return label. Return label includes RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and the return address. The return label must be printed and attached outside of the packaging. We may not accept any return if it is returned to us without return label or the item is returned to an address other than the return address provided on the return label.
- You must pay the return postage costs. Please use tracked and insured shipping service so that if the shipping company mishandle the parcel, you can claim it back from the shipping company.
- You are responsible for returning the product to us safely.
- You must include all original packaging and contents when you return the item. We may reject the return if original packaging and all contents are not included.
- The product must be in an unused and resalable condition.
- Once we receive the item back, we will accept or reject the return within 5 working days.
- If your return is accepted. We will refund the amount you have paid for the product. We WILL NOT refund any shipping cost you may have paid.
- We will refund to the payment method you have used. It may take around 5 working days for the fund to reach your card or bank account.
- We may reject any return if it doesn't comply with our return policy. If your return is rejected, we can send the item back to you if you pay for the postage.
Cancellation & Substitutions
- Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a similar alternative. We may experience problems with the supply of certain products and may, therefore, supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement or substitute product, you can return it in accordance with our return policy.
- Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges Regulations).
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Liability and Indemnity
- Maznun Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website.
- Maznun Ltd will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website andMaznun Ltd accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
- Maznun Ltd will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any:
- economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- loss of privacy and loss of data; or
- special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
- Maznun Ltd's aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall, in any event, be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
- This clause 7 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
- These terms are governed by Scottish law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by Scottish law.
- We have selected our products on the basis that they will be used for domestic use only. If you are planning to use them for business purposes please make sure that you are covered by the appropriate insurance. Where you decide to use the products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the products shall be limited to the replacement value of the product in question (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in respect of fraud). In relation to business users, we do not accept liability for the fitness of goods for business purposes, nor do we accept liability for loss of use of the item nor any loss over and above the cost of the item in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
- Maznun Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by Maznun Ltd.
- Maznun Ltd reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these terms and conditions or any related contract to any third party.
- If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999).
- No delay or failure by Maznun Ltd to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these terms and conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of Maznun Ltd.
- These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and Maznu Ltd relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Maznun Ltd for your use of this website.